Who we are:
We are AMS. AMS is a global total workforce solutions firm founded in 1996. We enable organisations to thrive in an age of constant change by building, reshaping, and optimising workforces. We do this through talent acquisition and contingent workforce management, internal mobility and skills development, and talent and technology advisory services. Our solutions are delivered by our 4500+ experts who live our passionate, bold, and authentic values. The ultimate aim is to help clients around the world, including 100+ blue-chip companies, create workforces that are fluid, resilient, diverse, and differentiated. We call this true workforce dexterity—and we’re here to help you achieve it.
Due to continued success, we are looking for a Recruiter to join our successful account team supporting Morgan Stanley onsite in Glasgow, to focus on hiring across all Technology business areas. Whilst the team are working 100% remotely due to current restrictions, we are looking for someone with accessibility to the Glasgow office once restrictions allow.
- Full responsibility to lead an end-to-end recruitment process
- Partnering with a dedicated sourcing partner to ensure high quality candidates and an insights approach to recruitment strategy
- Facilitating the interview and selection process
- Building and strengthening relationships with Hiring Managers
- Producing timely and accurate management information
- Deliver results against client SLAs, KPIs and team objectives
- Ensuring the full value of our service model is utilised
Skills and Experience
- A Recruiter with some experience hiring across the Technology sector, or a demonstrable mindset of learning and quickly becoming a subject matter expert in a new sector
- Strong experience in managing end-to-end recruitment processes within a complex and large corporate environment
- Strong customer focus and the ability to manage senior stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build long-lasting relationships with candidates, clients and teammates
- A strategic and commercially focused recruiter with the ability to use data to influence and drive solution
What’s on offer at AMS:
Here at AMS, you’ll get the opportunity to work on projects that integrate with our other practice areas to deliver remarkable results for our clients. You’ll be part of a team with global capabilities and setting a new direction for us in terms of how we creatively solve our clients’ most pressing talent-related challenges. You can innovate, disrupt and influence with organisations that want to transform their operations and win the war for talent.
What we offer:
- Stretching, challenging work
- A vibrant, diverse and collaborative culture
- Flexible working – home working available
- A competitive reward and benefits package including a profit-share plan.
We're a fast-growing, equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, colour, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or disability.