We are AMS. AMS is a global total workforce solutions firm founded in 1996. We enable organizations to thrive in an age of constant change by building, reshaping, and optimizing workforces. We do this through talent acquisition and contingent workforce management, internal mobility and skills development, and talent and technology advisory services. Our solutions are delivered by our 4500+ experts who live our passionate, bold, and authentic values. The ultimate aim is to help clients around the world, including 100+ blue-chip companies, create workforces that are fluid, resilient, diverse, and differentiated. We call this true workforce dexterity—and we’re here to help you achieve it.
We are currently looking for a Senior Recruiter to support a Tier I client in the Biotechnology industry. this role will be based remotely in the US.
- Manage the candidate and the hiring manager throughout the full life cycle process, ensuring positive experiences and high satisfaction levels
- Conduct robust requisition strategy meetings with the hiring manager at the onset of the process to set and manage expectations
- Develop, deploy, and re-direct sourcing strategies by role and/or function
- Proactively source and screen candidates, including utilizing a variety of channels to establish qualified talent pools
- Deploy assessment and selection practices for quality of hire
- Incorporate market intelligence and management information to demonstrate trends and influence decision making
- Support the achievement of key service level measurements and key performance indicators through operational excellence, process adherence, and continuous improvement
Skills & experience
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of full cycle recruitment experience in Biotechnology/ Pharmaceutical/ Life Science industry
- Track record of successfully performing as a trusted partner across various client groups
- Demonstrated experience developing and delivering successful end to end recruitment campaign strategies to meet client requirements, including developing sourcing strategies
- Proven experience working across remote teams and as an individual contributor to drive the talent agenda
- Ability to assess and resolve issues, with the capability to navigate to achieve results
- Demonstrated experience developing and delivering successful end to end recruitment campaign
- Experience conducting robust telephone screens and face-to-face interviewing, including using competency-based interviewing models to assess technical and cultural skill fit
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.