Who Are We?
We are AMS. AMS is a global total workforce solutions firm founded in 1996. We enable organizations to thrive in an age of constant change by building, reshaping, and optimizing workforces. We do this through talent acquisition and contingent workforce management, internal mobility and skills development, and talent and technology advisory services.
Our solutions are delivered by our 4500+ experts who live our passionate, bold, and authentic values. The ultimate aim is to help clients around the world, including 100+ blue-chip companies, create workforces that are fluid, resilient, diverse, and differentiated. We call this true workforce dexterity—and we’re here to help you achieve it.
Are you an experienced Recruitment - Talent Sourcer? Do you have experience within the Investment Banking or Financial Services sector?
This role will support our client, Morgan Stanley, a global leader in investment banking and financial services.
This role can be based anywhere in the US – Remote.
- Fully utilize relevant ATS (Applicant Tracking System) ensuring that activities are conducted within the ATS as appropriate, that data accuracy and quality is maintained through all processes and that it accurately reflects the status of all activity
- Engage with Recruiters and Hiring Managers (as directed) to take detailed briefs on role requirements
- Source (identify) candidates utilizing different channels (e.g. client database, job board databases, professional social networking sites) utilizing Channel Activation Matrices or other directions as appropriate
- Begin to develop own network of candidates and seek to grow such network with relevant candidates for sector supported
- Manage job board advertising or Client career-site postings, ensuring adverts are compelling and accurate and positioned for maximum effectiveness
- Upon application, screen and qualify candidates to determine suitability and obtain required information (e.g. availability, permission to represent) in order to create long-lists
- Interface between Recruiters and agencies when required, gaining necessary information to ensure both parties remain informed
- Build and develop talent pools of qualified candidates (prior to application or post application as directed), utilizing CRM (Candidate Relationship Management) technology where appropriate
- Following feedback from Client Services team on candidates submitted, ensure that all applicant records are updated in the ATS with applicants being rejected as appropriate and suitable applicants moved to talent pools for future reference
- Develop an awareness of the client’s business and wider sector
- Maintain agreed service levels and targets
- Assist entry level and junior Recruiters and Recruitment Sourcers to develop skills.
- 1-3 years of experience of sourcing for candidates within the Financial services or Investment Banking
- Expertise in various candidate sourcing strategies (e.g. web sourcing, networking, advertising and database searching)
- Experience in candidate sourcing or recruitment with a detailed understanding of the end to end recruitment process
- Experience of working with recruitment systems (i.e. ATS, CRM) and maintaining a high level of data integrity